I hope to just make it through the class. I really don't have a clue what kind of game that I am going to make for the class or any of that stuff. I have no clue what flash and that stuff even is. I am not excited or scared about anything. I will just be glad when this year is over.
amen to that i cant wait either
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine in class. Nobody really starts game design class with any Flash experience, so your peers are all in the same boat. Just try to have fun with what you're doing, and this year will fly by in no time at all.
ReplyDelete-Globaloria Intern
Hmmm....don't wish away your year! Life is too short not to enjoy your time in school. As Globaloria Intern wrote, have fun learning new things that will help you in any direction you want to go after this year. You're gonna learn some really cool stuff, so just give it a chance!:) Ms. Leef, Globaloria @ Greenbrier West High School
ReplyDeleteI have heard so much about you from your Mom. Mrs. Chenoweth.
ReplyDelete