My team has the topic of trout fishing. It gives the players a chance to have fun and learn at the same time. I want the players to learn that fishing has science involved in it. This concept may not be realized.
Imagining my game helped me to see other games and what it would take for a fishing game to be possible. I also was able to get ideas from searching on the internet. I chose this topic because I like to fish.
I do everything by myself. No one else is on my team to get in the way. I am a one man team. I have all the roles and responsibilities.
The research that I found will help out with my game. I found some good facts to be included in my questions. Also, I found a website that had codes for Flash. I will express my game topic in a fun way.
The game play will be education and fun. Players will have to answer three questions right to fish. When fishing, the players use the arrow keys to move the fish line. The hook will pull in the fish when it comes into contact with them. My ideas have not changed since I first started planning. The reason for this is because I had a good plan to begin with.
A good Flash resource for me was a website I found by searching on Google. I searched for Flash fishing games and found a site that even had codes. The codes will be very helpful in my game play. The wiki information and videos was helpful too.
The curriculum topic that has been most difficult for me so far was buttons in Flash. I still have not overcome this difficulty yet. I need to get my buttons to work and stop the game from moving forward without continually running.
No comments:
Post a Comment